- Honorable Mention: short story, Harvey Swados Fiction Contest
- Semi-finalist: short story collection, Galileo Press
- Finalist: short story collection, University of Iowa Press
- Finalist: short story, New Letters Short Story Competition
- “Singled Out for High Praise”: short stories, Nelson Algren Short Story Competition
- Finalist, short story: ABQ Bosque
- Second Place, short story, The Ledge Poetry & Fiction Magazine
- First Place, poem, Sandy Crimmins Prize in Poetry, Philadelphia Stories
- Finalist, poem, Joy Harjo Poetry Prize, Cutthroat: A Journal of the Arts
- Quarter-Finalist: poems, Pablo Neruda Prize in Poetry, Nimrod
- Poetry Nomination, Pushcart Prize, 2018; Link to Award
- Honorable Mention, Lorian Hemingway Short Fiction Contest, 2018
- Quarter-Finalist Pablo Neruda Poetry Prize, Spring 2019
- Quarter-Finalist Katherine Anne Porter Fiction Prize, Spring 2019
- Fiction Fellowship, SLS, Tbilisi, Georgia, 2019
- Eight-Week Workshop on Prosody, Juried, David Koehn, Spring 2019
- Northwestern University Writing Conference, Summer 2019
- Elemental, short-story collection, Semi-Finalist in the Hidden River Press Eludia Award competition, 2019
- “Father,” poem, Semi-Finalist, TulipTree Publishing, Stories That Need To Be Told Anthology, 2019
- 30/30 Participant, Tupelo Press, Juried, June 2020. http://www.tupelopress.org/3030-project-june-2020/
- Poetry Manuscript Conference, Juried, Tupelo Press, July 2020.
- SLS Fiction Workshop/Conference, Juried, Laurie Stone & Dawn Raffel, November 2020.
- “Absolution,” Fiction Finalist, Yemassee, November 2020.
- TWH Poetry Workshop/Conference, Juried, June 2021.
November 2020: Fiction Reading for SLS Conference
April 2021: 30/30 Poetry Reading for Tupelo Press
June 2021: Poetry Reading with TWH
Splash, Haunted Waters Press, Winter 2021